|"Klutch - The mastermind behind the Vinyl Killers art project, this Oklahoma born artist creates stark multi-layered stencils and graffiti work on skateboards, found objects, murals and most famously - vinyl records. His work has appeared across the country in galleries, skate shops, pubs, benefits, magazines (appearing first in Thrasher in 1986 and recently in Time magazine), and his own painted room at the Hotel Des Arts in San Francisco." - Michael Fields/Black Market Culture.
• High Weirdness by Mail - Simon and Schuster, 1988
• Fucked Up and Photocopied - Gingko Press, 1999
• WoosterCollective - Hollywood: The Remix, 2004
• The Art of Modern Rock - Chronicle Books, 2004
• Bedroom Rockers - Adidas/XLR8R, 2004
• IZASTICKUP - Drago Arts, 2005
• The Art of Rebellion 2 - Publikat, 2006